Internal name: deconstruction-planner
Prototype type: deconstruction-item
Deconstruction planner is an item which allows the player to mark entities for removal. Marked entities will be removed by construction robots in construction network range and stored in storage chests.
You can use the deconstruction planner to cancel deconstruction (since v0.11). First, click the deconstruction planner to pick it up. Then, shift+click and highlight the area marked for deconstruction to cancel it. The deconstruction planner can also be used to order robots to pick up items off the ground, useful for harvesting Alien artifacts.
- Main article: Achievements
The deconstruction planner is directly connected to the following achievement:
- Automated cleanup
- De-construct 100 objects with the construction robots.
- Blueprint library: Allows for keeping players blueprints between individual game saves and allows sharing blueprints in multiplayer games.
- Added ability to export and import blueprints, blueprint books, and deconstruction planners as strings.
- Blueprints, blueprint books and deconstruction planners are obtainable from the library GUI with no crafting cost.
- Several non-stackable items can be swapped directly with counterparts, this includes the deconstruction planner.
- When using the deconstruction planner, the logistic network is not drawn if the mouse is over a GUI element.
- Added a cancel deconstruction option to the deconstruction planner.
- 0.9.0 (?):