From Official Factorio Wiki
Information we collect
- We store only the minimum of information necessary to properly provide our service.
- When an account is created we store the email, the username and the hash of the password. This allows us to provide login functionality.
- When a game is downloaded or automatic updater is used we store the time, the type of the download and the username of who made the download. This is necessary for our download statistics and download breach protections.
- We never store user address, credit card information or any other data except from those described above.
- In the event of an unexpected game error, we will securely send the anonymous game log file and crash report to our server.
- We don't have any newsletters or global email notifications.
- In case we have such a mechanism in the future there will always be a simple to-do opt-out.
Third party disclosure
- We don't provide any user information (including email address) to third parties.
- We will never do this unless we are ordered to do so by law.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account name and password.
- Do not allow any other person to use your account.
- If you think your account name and/or password have been compromised please inform us.
Accessing privacy information
- If you wish to remove your login data from our system, then email us at email@example.com. This will mean deleting your account.
- The download log and purchase log information cannot be removed because we use them for statistics and accounting purposes.
- We reserve the right to update this policy in the future.
- This policy was last modified on 22nd of Feb 2018.