Train stops are used to automate item transportation by trains by providing nameable locations for trains to travel to.
Train stops are used to denote a place for a train to stop. Every placed train stop will appear as a possible stop in the scheduling area of a train's GUI. This can be used to create loading and unloading stations for trains.
Train stops can be used to mark locations on the map for visibility. To do this, place a section of rail, then place a train stop on the rail. Rename the train stop to what the marker should read, then remove the rail. The train stop marker will appear on the minimap and full map.
- New graphics
- Placement indicator
- Indicator of train position when stopped at station on hover.
- Station names can now be changed.
- Show the direction of incoming trains when being built.
- Multiple train stops for each train station.
- Cannot be rotated after building.