- Fixed that it wasn't possible to set a filter.
- Fixed that fast replacing moved items primary to character, it made upgrading chests and machines not practical. Instead, when fast replacing, the content is always transferred to the new entity, when it can't fit, it transfers to player, and if it can't be moved to the player as well it makes the good old item bomb.
- The right UI container is slightly larger, so it can contain the robot info without enlarging.
- The worm turrets are not taken into consideration when deciding enemy expansions.
- Fixed that enemy expansion candidates were not updated correctly when base was destroyed.
- Fixed that combat robots were on the map/minimap.
- Fixed extra mousebuttons over GUI behavior (more).
- The maximum distance of enemy expansion was increased from 5 to 7.
- makefile, takescreenshot and removepath now use logger to report failures, minor fixes in the path verification
- Fixed that number keys and enter were sometimes randomly not working (more).
- Fixed that the pipe to ground was missing the health bar (more).
- Fixed crash on mouse over ghost of rail signal that was connected to rail destroyed afterwards (more).
- Fixed that the blueprint preview could go outside the window in some cases (more).
- Fixed the crash when the selection window of filter slots of cargo wagon is opened while the cargo wagon gets away (or id destroyed) and the filter is selected. Now the crash doesn't occur and the window is closed automatically (more).
- Show the logistic network areas when the deconstruction tool is in hand (more).
- Fixed that the long entity names permanently enlarged the sidebar (more).
- Fixed that downgrading container containing enough items to not fit into the inventory resulted in both the new and old container on the same spot (more).
- Fixed that wire connection isn't cleared when the wire is put away in god mode (more).
- Fixed that cursor for wire placing was inconsistent sometimes (more).
There is a problem with numbers/enter hotkeys that can be randomly disabled for the whole game.
- Fixed that passive provider chest acted as active provider chest after game load.
- Fixed that player turrets could be walked through after reconstructed. (more).
- Fixed that the starting chest in sandbox mode didn't contain some of the items in full stacks.
- Fixed that the pause game control reset itself to default after every restart.
- Fixed wrong directory name inside save (it was "currently-saving", now is the same as the save name)
- Fixed that map2scenario didn't copy locale and script state to the scenario.
- Fixed crash related to enemy pathfinding.
- Fixed of wrongly reported amount of items the player got from mining machines/containers (more).
- Fixed entity icons of defender/distractor/destroyer robots.
- Fixed that deconstructing transport-belt-to-ground would delete items they held (more).
- Fixed that deconstructing inserters holding items would delete items they held (more).
- The notifications of destroyed buildings are created only when someone other than player (or his machines) destroyed the building. This affects player destroying his buildings manually and also land-mine destroying itself on impact.
- Fixed, that slightly more robots than needed could be send to empty provider chest (more).
- When unresearching (using script) the toolbelt, the items that can't fit it are inserted back into the player's inventory (more).
- Recipes changed by mods will be refreshed to original value automatically when mod is removed (more).
- Fixed crash, when opening save that contained mods that are not already present, that had the active crafting group selected to group presented by the mod (so it is not present anymore), the crash occurred when the crafting menu was opened.
- Fixed that items were moved into quickbar even when there was already stack of the type in quickbar (currently selected in hand) (more)
- Fixed the missing check of gun->ammo compatibility when putting the gun there using shift-click or when the gun was crafted (more).
- Fixed that the visualization radius of throwables (the green circle) wasn't visible when the player was in vehicle (more).
- Fixed that the inventory didn't get sorted after the container couldn't be mined as all the items couldn't fit the inventory (more).
- Fixed that when enemy unit was modded to attack by destroying everything including itself crashed the game (more)
- Fixed that the player mined item event was not called when he got just part of the inventory (more).
- Fixed that it wasn't possible to start fullscreen game in other than the primary window. There is now settings in config in category [graphics] section: preferred-screen-index. Changing the value changes the display adapter (monitor) that is used. If many people use this feature in the future, we can put it in the graphics settings ingame as well (more).
- The number input box "consumes" only numeric input, other keys for walking or closing the still works when the field is selected. This is true as long as these are not mapped to numbers, bad luck in that case (more)
- Fixed that actions made in the last tick before closing the scenario due to error were applied again when different game was opened (more).
- Added option to turn off vertical synchronization of the display (v-sync).
- Fixed crash when starting game without config file.
- Progress bar showing electricity availability is now colored. Green for all required energy available, yellow, more than half, red less than half)
- Progress bar style enables to specify different colors for different ranges of values.
- Added game.getchunks() iterator and game.ischunkgenerated(...) and game.player.force.ischunkcharted() methods
- Pre player mined item event is called really before the player starts to get items from the inventory. Note that the change means, that the event is called even when the mine can eventually fail (not enough inventory to hold all the items). This means, that there might we could also other some other event, that will be called only when the entity is really going to be removed.
- Fixed crash when the map exchange string is not valid. If is not valid, text color is changed to red.
- Fixed the loading of saves containing inner saves (used in tightspot scenario) (more).
- Fixed that unresearching quickbar slots crashed the game (more).
- Fixed crash in map editor when building transport belts after building diagonal rail tracks (more).
- Fixed crash when entity with no icon shown in the electric network statistics, error icon is shown instead in that case (more).
- Fixed crash when some modded entity attack_reaction effect killed the attacking biter.
- Fixed various problems of not loadable save when energy source type of entities changed or mod specifying entities with energy source missing. (more).
- Removed so called "item bomb" effect. It happened When the player tried to a mine chest that contained items that couldn't fit his inventory. Instead of dropping all the items on the ground around (which could be A LOT of items in some cases), the mining just fails, while player gets as many items from the chest as possible.
- Fixed performance when cancelling large crafting queues and the player has no room to hold the items. This also fixes performance when a loot-enabled entity dies and drops a large amount of loot.
- Fixed bug when sometimes rail segments were messed up by placing rail signals from blueprint (more). Also blueprint which would place two signals next two each other cannot be placed.
- Fixed bug when train was self-damaging when driving backwards at the end of the rail (more). This also fixes the resulting crash when the wagon was destroyed.
- Fixed bug when train with 2 locomotives with opposite directions was not moving backwards when first locomotive had no coal.
- Fixed that laser turrets were not working when built near chunk boundaries (more).
- Saving the crc in the replay only once per second, so the replay (and save) size shouldn't grow so fast.
- Fixed that the beacon rotating animation was sometimes drawn under the beacon (more).
- Fixed bug where placing assembling machine over assembling machine of the same type could result into repetitive placing (more).
- Fixed the problem with deconstruction of transport belt with inserter (or something other) putting items on it (more)
- Fixed that logistic robots were confused when inserting into storage with damaged items (more).
- Fixed that construction/logistic robots inside a network that was removed weren't re-assigned to the closest logistic network (more).
- The created effect of entities is not applied in map editor, to avoid too much freezed smoke particles at the same time that slows the render (more).
- Worms don't collide with the world during the dying animation (more).
- Worms don't show healthbar and don't regenerate health during the dying animation.
- Fixed scrolling with sliders in game (more).
- Fixed bug when some controls didn't work with mouse over the GUI (more) Now they work just fine unless there is a GUI action (i.e. crafting, transfer) with the same binding.
- Fixed extremely low placement probabilities of worms.
- Fixed resetting key bindings when changing keyboard layouts (more)
- Fixed bug when using deconstruction tool broke the replay (more).
- Fixed that pausing the game closed the opened GUI (more)
- Fixed that setting more than 65535 value in the logistics request GUI didn't work properly.
- Fixed that the number in the logistic GUI wasn't set to 0 when the slot was cleared (more).
- Map map2scenario reports errors correctly instead of crashing.
- Using map2scenario no longer resets researched technologies and unlocked recipes.
- Migrations are applied even when using map2scenario.
- Fixed bug when blueprints were "looting" the items from transport belt to grounds (more).
- Added show_active_chunks debug option, shows which chunks are active on the big map.
- Fixed that caninsert method ignored set filters (more).
- Fixed that LuaForce:reset didn't reset all the force modifiers. Namely: inserter stack size bonus, logistic slots, quickBarCount, followingRobotsCount, ghost time to live.
- Fixed bug on windows when game couldn't be saved
EDIT: This is probably the shortest-lived release we had. There was a serious bug (more) when saving on windows didn't work (and many people wanted to do that). So we have released the hotfix version: http://www.factorioforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5386.
- Fixed bug with non-primary mouse not working on OSX (more).
- Fixed OSX crash due to non-existent write data directory (more).
- Fixed crash when electric pole with open electricity GUI is deconstructed (more).
- Fixed crash when assembling machine item tooltip was active while it was removed (more).
- Fixed crash when starting the game with dutch translation active.
- Fixed various replay desynchronizations related to research.
- Fixed bug in allocation of construction robots when rebuilding objects (more).
- Fixed bug when removing toolbar filter didn't remove the picture (more).
- Fixed that the car was displayed multiple times on the map (more).
- Fixed other transport belt ending drawing logic issues (more).
- Fixed small bugs with rails (and) ghosts (more).
- Old save file is not overwritten when saving fails (more).
- Fast replacing assembling machine keeps the direction of the original assembling machine. This is because the common scenario here is to upgrade the assembling machine, rather than use it to change direction of existing machines (more).
- Allowed to check placebility of item on ground from script as long as the item is specified (more).
- Fixed that the video memory was refresh needlessly when the window was just activated.
- Fixed the error reporting with fault definition. It now shows mods involved in the error correctly.
- Fixed wrong radar consumption (309kW instead of 300kW) (more).
- Fixed crash when a cargo wagon is placed in the map editor (more).
- Mod zip package and folder should follow the pattern <Mod name>_<Mod version> (more)
- Slightly smaller bounding box for the steam engine (more).
- Roboport GUI says "repair packs" not "material" (more).
- Roboport is no longer categorized as military structure.
- Therefore biters don't target it primary, only when it is in their "area of rage", same as with other factory buildings.
- Added Japanese translation and updated some of the other translations.[/list][/list]
The updates for Mac os aren't present as I had problems with deploying on the system while Tomas is away, but the fresh version is downloadable.
- Fixed the occasional crashes when switching item groups in filter selection.
- Fixed small inconsistencies of drawing logic of transport-belt based entities.
- Fixed drawing of pipe covers for boiler that has less than 2 connections.
- Fixed unnecessary drawing of pipe covers in some cases, not visible in normal game, but allows cad-like mods to be precise (more).
- Fixed that furnace started to process the input even with no energy, so it looks like the item vanished, as the processing progress bar stops at 0 (more).
- Fixed, that the selection box of curved rail ghost wasn't proper. (more).
- Fixed minor bugs with ignored low influences in entity placement.
- Fixed placement of rocks (getting rid of stone rings, more).
- Fixed the visualization of shooting target.
- Fixed crash when Escape was pressed with the map exchange string field focused in the new game dialog (more).
- Updated the hand picture.
- Updated the battery, rocket(explosive), plastic bar, repair pack item picture.
- Updated the editor tool icons.
- Updated the biter icons (editor).
- Updated shooting selection graphics.
- Fixed crash when player with robots delivering him items, left the logistic area (more).
- Fixed that "Made In" line in recipe tooltip was empty for some of the liquid based machines (more).
- Fixed that the exe file icon added in 0.10.4 addition didn't work for the release build.
- Better repair tasks and repair pack supply logic. Better logic for choosing construction robot for repair.
- Fixed that the tab/shift tab didn't work (more).
- Fixed that the enter didn't work as confirmation in MapEditor map saving/game saving/updater authentication (more).
- Fixed the unloadable save caused by wrong rail segments (more).
- Fixed load game dialog inconsistencies when the window is resized (more).
- Fixed the blueprint build ability check inconsistency (more).
- The invisible rectangle containing the GUI created by mods will no longer obstruct the interaction area of the player. This applies generally on any transparent part of the GUI (more).
- Minor transport belt graphics fix, when the belt is starting against curve to opposite direction, the belt ending graphics was missing (more).
- When the last piece of item is removed from the circuit network, the item is no longer displayed without number in the network contents, but disappears instead (more).
- Health bar for wagons / locomotives rotates with the object (more).
- Fixed setting of minable. Empty result (result="") triggers error message. No result specification makes the entity to have no mining result, but let it be minable. (more).
- Updated some of the existing translations and added Swedish+Ukrainian translation.
- Lights Render Quality settings is saved now (more).
- Fixed Lights Render Quality slider overflow(more).
- Fixed crash when mod lowers number of variations for a resource (more).
- Fixed scrolling reset in the mods list (more).
- Added missing drawlight routines for all entities producing light(more).
- Fixed roboport recharging rate tooltip(more).
- Fixed placement indicator for gun turrets(more).
- Fixed weirdness when inserting into assembling machine running burner(more).
- Fixed burner inserter not refuelling itself(more).
- Fixed that player was oversupplied in some cases (more).
- Fixed that radar didn't re-scan chunks (more).
- Inserter wakes up after copying entity settings(more).
- Pickup items and zooming/zoomout works even when assigned to mouse cursor that is over GUI.
- Fixed the non-fitting graphics of the belt in the underground belt for north+west direction (more).
- Game guis don't interact when the game is paused(more).
- Fixed that the provider chests started to be ignored under some circumstances (more).
- Fixed that the requester chests was ignored when the deliver failed (robot destroyed or similar) (more).
- Fixed the direction of input/output underground belt structure.
- Workaround for sound problems with pulseaudio (more)
- The Factorio.exe (Windows systems) has the Factorio icon included.
- Fixed the wrongly drawn rails and other larger structures on the map on the edges of the chunks.
- Fixed the tooltip delay label not showing correct value when the Settings windows was opened.
- Added checks for validity of allocated bitmaps to work around a bug on some intel graphics cards on Linux (more)
- Fixed that changing text of textfield from script didn't update the text of the field until the game was reloaded (more).
- Fixed rocket defense requirements to be base 10 and fit within 1 stack size (more).
- Disallowed duplicate technology ingredient and duplicate lab input. (more).
- Better error message when prototype is not loadable. Type of the prototype and mod(s) that created/changed the prototype is displayed.
- Fixed dummy caninsert functions for car and character(more).
- Call to teleport keeps entity orientation(more).
- Orientation of car and fish can be changed via entity orientation property in Lua API (i.e. car.orientation = 0.21).
- Added game.player.force rechart command, to force recharting of the whole map.
- Slider input (smart inserter GUI, logistic GUI) now has an alternative of specifying the value exactly.
- Fixed crash when loading game with ScenarioMessage pointing to player(more).
- Fixed that buildings created from damaged items were not repaired by the construction robots.
- Fixed crashes when the crop-cache.dat file is corrupted.
- Fixed crash when simultaneously removing spawner and its biters from script.
- Fixed crash when starting new game with the sound disabled.
- Scrolling for crafting GUI and for objects selection(more).
- Fixed enemy expansions ignoring player bases after load (more)
- Objective fix in demo level 1 (more).
- Fixed behavior of game.canplaceentity() Lua command (more)
- Fixed incorrect block detection for rail signals by smaller rail bounding box (more).
- Fixed MacOSX application short version(more).
- Changed the logistic robot supply strategy.
- For player, robots take just enough items to fulfill exactly the requested amount, so he doesn't get more than he asked for.
- For requester chests, robots take always as much as they can carry and leave it in the chest, so it can get more than requested.
- Consistent stack sizes for guns.
- Lights rendering quality can be set in the graphics settings.
- Configuration option max-texture-size in config file section [graphics]
- API call game.printentitystatistics now takes optional list of entity names that acts as a filter.
- Updated exoskeleton equipment.
- Updated iron and steel axe icons.
Another (mostly) bugfix release, most of the critical bugs should be resolved, but it is still not a release candidate as there are still obvious bugs in our bug reports.
The automatic update system was messed up in the 0.10.0 and 0.10.1. As a result now it is working only partially: OSX, Linux for 0.10.1 -> 0.10.2 should work, the rest is downloadable from http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental as full package.
- Fixed the crash when opening save with active replay saving.
- Fixed crash when smart inserter with logistic condition was rebuilt.
- Fixed leak in path finding that was causing huge saves(more).
- Fixed that splitter was buildable over transport belt to ground (and vice versa).
- Fixed crash when renaming OSX application name.
- Rotation of turrets doesn't play role when deciding if the part of the overlapping blueprint doesn't collide. Rotation of other entities like belts, inserters etc. still matters.
- Fixed that the underground belt cover did have the same graphics regardless if it was input or output.
- Fixed that the underground belt direction when building to be connected with different underground didn't have the preview direction correct (both in blueprint and manual building).
- Fixed wrong blueprint positioning when it contained rail/stations and was created just from ghost entities.
- Fixed crash when showing tooltip of construction material warning for unbuildable entities.
- Locomotive recalculates path on rotation.
- Fixed pump collision box so they can be built next to each other.
- Fixed "bad allocation" bug when removing/adding roboport from bigger network in some cases.
- Fixed that construction robots placed damaged items and full health.
- The repair speed of repair packs didn't affect construction robots repair speed when using these.
- Fixed bug with placing other objects (i.e. pipes) on top of rail signals.
- Game doesn't crash when loading replays from older saves.
- Fixed buggy scrolling in train GUI when item is crafted.
- Ghosts can be mined even out of the building / mining distance.
- Added the missing help methods to Lua objects.
- Fixed crashes with graphics cards that have larger texture size than available memory.
- Fixed bug with train routing when going "backwards" (more).
- Fixed crash when placing rail signal for rail loop (more).
- Fixed crashes when attempting to use construction robots to deconstruct rails under a train.
- Not showing energy for flying robots that don't use energy (combat robots).
- Fixed corrupted save problem that occurred when the player had follower robots active, was in a car that had blueprint with roboport in the trunk. Saves corrupted this way from earlier versions are not loadable.
- Changed the prioritization of resupplying source of logistic robots. Provider has biggest priority, then storage and the last one is passive provider. This is to avoid uncontrolled filling of storage chests from the leftovers.
- More realistic train light drawing (light cone in the front, red light in the back).
- Wall repair speed is twice the fast.
- Added Catalan translation.
Automatic updater won't work because of technical problems. Just download the game from experimental releases section at our website.
Beware: There is a bug for games newly created in 0.10.1. These games cannot be loaded after save. Better not to start new games in 0.10.1 (old saves work as expected), see more at http://www.factorioforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4440
- Sounds for alerts.
- Proper visualization of trains and car on map / minimap.
- Added scrolling for windows that get too large (i.e. because of mod additions):
- Map generator, Technology list, Removed content window, Finished game window (kill counts), Debug settings GUI (F4).
- Fixed bug when turrets were not shooting.
- Fixed crash when auto placing electric poles.
- Fixed that the shotgun had just one projectile.
- Fixed changing locale.
- Fixed multiple bugs with loading / unloading the cargo wagons.
- Fixed unloadable save from 0.9 with mod created buttons GUI.
- Fixed bug with wrong alt info for the cargo wagon.
- Fixed bug when boiler couldn't fast[*]replace the pipe.
- Fixed occasional crash when fighting with biters (calling for help biter without behavior).
- Fixed crash on loading save where generator equipment has been removed because same mods are not installed.
- Fixed bug with migrated inserters (when mod is removed) causing the save to be not loadable.
- Fixed that game couldn't be started when audio can't be initialised.
- Solved that GUI of removed mods stayed in the save forever, it is removed now.
- Fixed bug when pausing scheduled trains didn't clear yellow signal.
- Fixed bug with wrong signal placement(more).
- Fixed changed direction of transport belt to ground when used in blueprint sometimes.
- Fixed that finishing research desynchronised replay.
- Fixed bug when two ghost underground belts can be built on top of each other.
- Fixed internal tool error when repairing(more).
- Turrets are rotatable when building and their direction is preserved in blueprints.
- Fixed bug with construction robots following vehicles outside of roboport area.
- Fixed wrong position of splitter in the blueprint building preview.
- Fixed bug when train stops (and other backer related entities) had no name when placed from the blueprint.
- Logistic robots will not insert items that would exceed the requested count.
- Fixed bug with biters stuck in the corners of their own bases (they "disappear" after some time).
- Fixed the shotgun ammo damage tooltip info, it is now in the form of 12 x (6 + 2.5)
- Fixed bug with filters not shown in the second quick bar.
- Fixed slot highlight bug when crafting the highlighted item.
- Fixed that requester c filters get copied to storage chest when built over. They had no meaning there.
- Fixed bug when construction robots used 0 movement energy on their way to repair / construction the target.
- Fixed bug when entity settings copy was placing red wire instead green for smart chests.
- Fixed bug when entity settings copy for wires was not working at all for logistic containers.
- Pasting entity settings copy will now work only for entities in the players reach.
- Wires now don't have an unlimited wiring range.
- Game doesn't crash on invalid number input in map generation GUI.
- Added missing open / close sounds for logistic containers.
- Idle sound for entity is not played when it is out of energy.
- Fixed oil leak from pumpjack(more).
- Updated item counts for starting sandbox chest(more).
- Reduced slowdowns when drawing many lights (lamps, accumulators, etc.) at night (light can be a bit pixelated).
- Limit for number of concurrent paths searched in the path finder (reduces problems for the "big save bug").
- Removed the trailer mod from the standard distribution to avoid confusion.
- It has a regular mod thread now: more.
- It changes the game a lot when turned on and was not meant to be activated for normal play.
- Reduced creeper spawning in big and dense nests (reduces problem for the "big save bug": more).
- Construction robots take as much repair packs as they can carry (not just 1) when going repairing.
- Larger cargo wagon storage area: 15 => 20 stacks.
- New beacon graphics.
- Added new icons (pipe, pipe to ground, plastic bar, engines, iron ore, stone, raw wood).
- Pushed colors of inserter icons.
- Fixed minor issue with fast transport belt to ground looking twice as fast.
- game.can_place_entity now works correctly for rails, and checks all the additional conditions as when building manually.
- Conditions like water for pump, rail next to signal/station etc.
- Every Factorio Lua object now has a method help() that returns a string with names of all methods and member variables.
- Fixed car's consumptionmodifier (how much energy it can take from the energy source).
- Fixes to make assembling machine/lab with burner energy source possible.
- The inventory index for fuel is shared for all entities now in defines.lua it is specified as inventory.fuel
- Fixed that different rail types were placeable over each other.
- Fixed bug in trailer mod saving / loading. This resulted in stop during autosave.
Beware of the trailer mod
The trailer mod changes the game properties significantly. If you have it enabled it can cause some very strange behavior in your existing games (different recipes, different consumption, different speeds of vehicles, etc.). Use it only to preview the trailer scenario!
- Environment sounds. Active machines close to the player create a small factory orchestra.
- Proper volume settings for master volume / effects volume / etc.
- Map generation string - stores seed and settings for sharing map conditions.
- Clipboard copy & paste (useful for map generation string, updater user name, updater password).
- Station names can be changed in the train stop GUI.
- Burner inserter will use item with fuel value for itself when it has empty inventory.
- Logistic and Construction robots slowdown to 20% of regular speed when out of energy (instead of dying).
- Flying text indication for items collected while placing a building (for instance a rotated transport belt).
- Cargo wagon can have filters in the inventory.
- Blueprints copy circuit network connections.
- Updater can now detect some problems caused by firewalls.
- Dust effects when building is placed.
- Added new doodads for dead desert (dead trees, dead trunks, stones, Grey grass, etc.)
- Different inserter hand drawing logic (now including hand shadows).
- New icons (circuits, steel, copper plate, inserters, etc.)
- Puff of smoke when locomotive stops.
- New steam engine graphics.
- New radar graphics.
- Proper research unit tooltip in the laboratory GUI.
- Save game GUI tweaks (Enter key in text field saves game, text field starts with focus)
- Scenario message dialog resizes when the image is too big.
- Whole language name in locale dropdown.
- Slots with filter have a blue background (both in quickbar and in cargo wagon).
- Highlighted item in inventory (when hovering over corresponding recipe) is blinking.
- More polished loading screen.
- Working sounds for most of the machines (inserters, assemblers, furnaces, steam engines, labs, etc.).
- Sound effects for car and trains.
- Disabled loading of saves before 0.6.0 version (You can use 0.6.4 to load any old saves and re-save them).
- Miners in blueprint are ignored when no resource present, instead of blocking the whole blueprint.
- Changed stack sizes of items to be 10 based, so it fits the inserter/requester count values.
- Smoother car acceleration and braking.
- Changed walls/pipes/pipes to ground/boilers/pumps collision boxes logic. It is possible to walk between diagonal (not connected) walls now, but when connected, there is no space in-between.
- Backer names are used for Locomotives, Roboports, and Radars.
- Parallelised map generation, the hiccups when new part of map is generated should be smaller or non-existent.
- Reduced the saving time (autosave included).
- One very long path search will not block path finder for others. This should fix a bug with stuck biters.
- Fixed that inserters had switched the closed/open hand pictures.
- Load game dialog scrolls to the selected item (that can be off screen).
- When there are more items than 4 in the entity info (i.e. smart inserter filters), the first 4 are shown.
- Limited (and sorted) the amount of items in the finished game GUI.
- Fixed crash when using fish capsule in the god mode.
- Prevent negative overflow when mining resources.
- Unused pipe connections (in chemical plant, assembler) are passive (they don't connect with other pipes).
- Fixed crash: "Can't insert to this EnergySource"
- Fixed unloadable save with train in station with no stations left in schedule.
- Fixed that radars could explore the same chunk when their progress ended in the same moment.
- Solved that items on ground in the way of electric poles were lost when building by dragging.
- Fixed bug with hovering in the map editor over assembler GUI output.
- Game won't crash when the modlist.json is corrupted.
- Fixed bug when effect from beacon was applied twice after load.
- Fixed crash when previewing a technology with "give-item" modifier.
- Inserter's logistic condition is copied when building inserter from blueprints.
- Fix of the window hanging out of the screen at start.
- Fixed the crash when a blueprint is moved to the quickbar with filter for blueprint selected.
- Fixed the inserter not working properly when loading a train wagon on junction.
- Fixed crash in the beta level 4 when player dies.
- Fixed typo in beta level 4 when explaining oil industry.
- Fixed wrong connection of newly built train wagon to train in some cases.
- Fixed that some of the capsules couldn't be fired repeatedly by holding the button.
- Fixed that player wasn't notified about items collected from belts when rebuilding them with different direction.
- Fixed crash when loading save where entity with electric energy source has been removed because same mods are not installed.
- Fixed problems with unicode characters in the path when updating.
- Game doesn't crash when no scenario is selected in custom scenarios screen.
- Corrupted saves don't crash the game to desktop, just give an error message.
- API to take game screenshots.
- Simple API to write to disk (makefile, removepath).
- Added trailer mod (data/trailer), that contains map and logic for new Factorio trailer.
- Added set/get/clear filter methods to access inserter filters
- Added set/get/clear requestslot to access requester chest requests.
- Added set/get/clear methods for circuit conditions.
- Changed the game.disableminimap to read/write value of player.minimapenabled.
- Added Lua interfaces to force to get/set modifiers
- Expanded connetneighbour-method
- Removed the crash when die/destroy is called on the dying entity in the onentitydied hook.