|This article is a stub, and not comprehensive.|
|You can help this wiki by expanding it.|
The inserter (also known as yellow inserter) can be used to transfer items between entities such as transport belts and stones furnaces. It is the most basic electric inserter.
Unlike the fast inserter, the inserter is not able to pick up items from express transport belts or from the farthest sides of any turning transport belt.
- Inserters connected to the circuit network now have the option to only read hand contents.
- Inserters can now send the item held in hand to the circuit network.
- Inserters are able to squeeze things slightly better to belts. more resources.
- All types of inserters can be controlled by the circuit and logistic network, once the respective network is researched.
- Inserter stack size bonus research is now only used for stack inserters.
- Inserters will never take more than the max stack size of an item.
- Inserters and logistic robots no longer extract from enemy chests
- Inserters now correctly pick up items from splitters.
- Inserters can now extract from Roboports and Beacons.
- Inserters now take items from right behind them, not from the center of the pickup target entity.
- Inserters can have arbitrary pickup and insert positions.
- Inserter code optimization, inserters that have nothing to do will sleep.
- Improved inserter's ability to pull from train wagons.
- Fast inserter now has the same speed as the smart inserter.
- Inserter can now pick up up to 5 items when researched.
- Smaller inserter bounding box
- The item in the hand of the inserter is returned to the player when mined.
- Show direction of inserter