What should be in the news and what not?
The Factorio News in this wiki should be that kind of news, which - viewed from some future (for example in a year) - will be still relevant information. Examples:
- Good: The developers released a new factorio friday facts post
- Bad: Some youtuber has made his 100th Let's play about Factorio.
- Good: The developers announce Greenlight Campaign of Factorio
- Bad: There is a serious bug in MacOS-Version and you need to update to the current.
- Apr 19 FFF #291: New Campaign, MP stress testing, HR Icons II
- Apr 12 FFF #290: Rail building changes & High-res icons
- Apr 05 FFF #289: Character GUI
- Mar 29 FFF #288: New remnants, More bugs
- Mar 22 FFF #287: Just bugs again
- Mar 15 FFF #286: Pollution cleanup
- Mar 08 FFF #285: Bugs, Bugs, Bugs.
- Mar 01 FFF #284: 0.17 experimental
- Feb 22 FFF #283: Prepare to Launch
- Feb 15 FFF #282: 0.17 in sight
Archived news don't appear on the main page.
- Jan 25 FFF #279: Train GUI & Modern Spitter
- Jan 18 FFF #278: The new quickbar
- Jan 11 FFF #277: GUI progress update
- Jan 04 FFF #276: Belt item spacing & Script rendering