From Official Factorio Wiki
What should be in the news and what not?
The Factorio News in this wiki should be that kind of news, which - viewed from some future (for example in a year) - will be still relevant information. Examples:
- Good: The developers released a new factorio friday facts post
- Bad: Some youtuber has made his 100th Let's play about Factorio.
- Good: The developers announce Greenlight Campaign of Factorio
- Bad: There is a serious bug in MacOS-Version and you need to update to the current.
- Jul 12 FFF #303: Under 100 bugs (but still not stable)
- Jul 05 FFF #302: The multiplayer megapacket
- Jun 28 FFF #301: Crash site: First state
- Jun 21 FFF #300: Special edition
- Jun 14 FFF #299: Everything is more complex than expected
- Jun 07 FFF #298: Demo upgrade for Stable
- May 31 FFF #297: New resource icons
- May 24 FFF #296: All kinds of bugs
- May 17 FFF #295: New design for the chemical plant
- May 10 FFF #294: Blog thoughts & Lua documentation improvements
Archived news don't appear on the main page.
- May 03 FFF #293: New remnants 2 & 1.0 Marketing plan
- Apr 25 FFF #292: Inching closer to stable
- Apr 19 FFF #291: New Campaign, MP stress testing, HR Icons II
- Apr 12 FFF #290: Rail building changes & High-res icons
- Apr 05 FFF #289: Character GUI
- Mar 29 FFF #288: New remnants, More bugs
- Mar 22 FFF #287: Just bugs again
- Mar 15 FFF #286: Pollution cleanup
- Mar 08 FFF #285: Bugs, Bugs, Bugs.
- Mar 01 FFF #284: 0.17 experimental
- Feb 22 FFF #283: Prepare to Launch
- Feb 15 FFF #282: 0.17 in sight
- Feb 08 FFF #281: For a Few Frames More
- Feb 01 FFF #280: Visual Feedback is the king
- Jan 25 FFF #279: Train GUI & Modern Spitter
- Jan 18 FFF #278: The new quickbar
- Jan 11 FFF #277: GUI progress update
- Jan 04 FFF #276: Belt item spacing & Script rendering