From Official Factorio Wiki
What should be in the news and what not?
The Factorio News in this wiki should be that kind of news, which - viewed from some future (for example in a year) - will be still relevant information. Examples:
- Good: A player has made an interesting tweak in building a factory, which never has been seen before.
- Bad: Some youtuber has made his 100th Let's play about Factorio.
- Good: The developers announce Greenlight Campaign of Factorio
- Bad: There is a serious bug in MacOS-Version and you need to update to the current.
- Jun 16 FFF #195: Poles re-design.
- Jun 09 FFF #194: Automated combinator pipeline.
- Jun 03 FFF #193: Party planning & plans.
- May 26 FFF #192: One million.
- May 19 FFF #191: Gui improvements.
- May 12 FFF #190: The quiet days.
- May 05 FFF #189: Specifying the 1.0.
- Apr 28 FFF #188: Bug, Bug, Desync.
- Apr 21 FFF #187: Space science & 0.15 graphics.
- Apr 14 FFF #186: Marathon testing.
Archived news don't appear on the main page.
- Apr 07 FFF #185: Progress report.
- Mar 31 FFF #184: Five years of Factorio.
- Mar 23 FFF #183: Aiming for the release date.
- Mar 17 FFF #182: Optimizations, always more optimizations.
- Mar 10 FFF #181: Calm before the storm.
- Mar 03 FFF #180: Map improvements.
- Feb 24 FFF #179: New resource graphics & concrete.
- Feb 17 FFF #178: Minimal mode and Mini-tutorials.
- Feb 10 FFF #177: Difficulty settings.
- Feb 03 FFF #176: Belts optimization for 0.15.
- Jan 27 FFF #175: Programmable speaker.
- Jan 20 FFF #174: Mod gui.
- Jan 13 FFF #173: Nuclear stuff is almost done.
- Jan 07 FFF #172: Blending and Rendering.