From Official Factorio Wiki
What should be in the news and what not?
The Factorio News in this wiki should be that kind of news, which - viewed from some future (for example in a year) - will be still relevant information. Examples:
- Good: The developers released a new factorio friday facts post
- Bad: Some youtuber has made his 100th Let's play about Factorio.
- Good: The developers announce Greenlight Campaign of Factorio
- Bad: There is a serious bug in MacOS-Version and you need to update to the current.
- May 18 FFF #243: New GUI tileset
- May 11 FFF #242: Offensive programming
- May 04 FFF #241: New player experience
- Apr 27 FFF #240: Factorio-data & Fast pipe replace
- Apr 20 FFF #239: PAX East report
- Apr 13 FFF #238: The GUI update (Part II)
- Apr 06 FFF #237: Rich & interactive text
- Mar 30 FFF #236: Building a rollup
- Mar 23 FFF #235: 0.16 stable
- Mar 16 FFF #234: Office pictures
Archived news don't appear on the main page.
- Feb 23 FFF #231: Belt compression & Crash log uploading
- Feb 16 FFF #230: Engine modernisation
- Feb 09 FFF #229: Taiwan report & Lamp staggering
- Feb 02 FFF #228: High resolution turrets
- Jan 26 FFF #227: Rendering, Trees & Scenario talk
- Jan 19 FFF #226: New mod portal & other news
- Jan 12 FFF #225: Bots versus belts (part 2)
- Jan 05 FFF #224: Bots versus belts