From Official Factorio Wiki
What should be in the news and what not?
The Factorio News in this wiki should be that kind of news, which - viewed from some future (for example in a year) - will be still relevant information. Examples:
- Good: The developers released a new factorio friday facts post
- Bad: Some youtuber has made his 100th Let's play about Factorio.
- Good: The developers announce Greenlight Campaign of Factorio
- Bad: There is a serious bug in MacOS-Version and you need to update to the current.
- Mar 16 FFF #234: Office pictures
- Mar 09 FFF #233: Wiki admin
- Mar 02 FFF #232: PAX, Bugs, Graphs
- Feb 23 FFF #231: Belt compression & Crash log uploading
- Feb 16 FFF #230: Engine modernisation
- Feb 09 FFF #229: Taiwan report & Lamp staggering
- Feb 02 FFF #228: High resolution turrets
- Jan 26 FFF #227: Rendering, Trees & Scenario talk
- Jan 19 FFF #226: New mod portal & other news
- Jan 12 FFF #225: Bots versus belts (part 2)
Archived news don't appear on the main page.
- Jan 05 FFF #224: Bots versus belts