Wiki To-do List
Be sure to check the Talk page to join in the discussion on major wiki projects!
These items should be checked over periodically to ensure a well organized wiki. Color coding shows how badly each needs to be done.
NOTE: After completely checking over an item, please update the date for the StatusDecay template with the current date.
• Article stubs - Expand and improve these pages.
• Candidates for deletion - Can page be expanded and saved or merged?
• WantedPages - Create these pages or correct links which should go to pages that already exist.
• LonelyPages - Find pages and categories that these pages should be linked from or included in.
• NOTE: IRRELEVANT UNTIL QUALITY OVERHAUL COMPLETED AncientPages - Check over these to make sure they are still relevant and up to date.
• NewPages - Check to make sure they're both informative and relevant.
• UncategorizedPages - Try to put every page into at least one category. Don't create new categories for only one or two pages.
• UncategorizedFiles - Same concept as uncategorized pages.
These are items which can be "checked off" once completed, and are not recurring.
- Standardize alternate language pages and inter-language links.
- Go through existing Categories to make sure the structure makes sense and is cohesive.
- Create a Quick Start Guide to help players to go from beginning to advanced. (finished?)
- Create broad navigation templates for large categories of pages. (Items, Machines)
Things that are done!