|Multiple pages share the title or description of "Uranium". They are listed below.|
|If unable to find the desired page, you may want to perform a new search.|
|If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
Uranium can refer to the following:
- Uranium-238 -- The inactive form of uranium. Can be processed into U-235. Obtained from spent fuel cells, mining, etc.
- Uranium-235 -- The active form of uranium, can be processed into fuel cells, ammo, and more. Obtained from processing, or mining.
- Uranium ore -- The raw uranium ore, that can be mined to produce either U-235 or U-238
- Uranium fuel cell -- A fuel cell used to fuel nuclear reactors.
- Used up uranium fuel cell -- A fuel cell that has been fully expended by a nuclear reactor.
- Uranium processing -- A process used to refine uranium.
- Uranium rounds magazine -- A type of late game ammo.