The prototype docs have moved to a new website with an improved format. This documentation page can now be found here: https://lua-api.factorio.com/latest/prototypes/TransportBeltPrototype.html
This wiki page is no longer updated and will be removed at some point in the future, so please update your browser bookmarks or other links that sent you here. If you'd like to contribute to the new docs, you can leave your feedback on the forums.
This prototype inherits all the properties from Prototype/TransportBeltConnectable.
The maximum circuit wire distance for this entity.
Type: Array of WireConnectionPoint
Defines how wires visually connect to this transport belt.
Type: Array of CircuitConnectorSprites
The pictures displayed for circuit connections to this transport belt.
Either this, or
animations has to present.
This is the same table as the one used by Prototype/TransportBeltConnectable, with additional properties. If this is present, the belt_animation_set will used for all graphics.
Table with the following additional optional properties:
- east_to_north_index - uint8 - Default: 5
- north_to_east_index - uint8 - Default: 6
- west_to_north_index - uint8 - Default: 7
- north_to_west_index - uint8 - Default: 8
- south_to_east_index - uint8 - Default: 9
- east_to_south_index - uint8 - Default: 10
- south_to_west_index - uint8 - Default: 11
- west_to_south_index - uint8 - Default: 12
Transport belts must have 12 animations. Mandatory if
belt_animation_set is not present.