Continuously loads and unloads machines, as an alternative to inserters.
This loader type is identical to Prototype/Loader1x2 with the exception of its hardcoded belt_distance:
- The belt_distance of the loader determines the distance between the position of this loader and the tile of the loader's belt target.
- This loader type always has a belt_distance of 0, meaning by default it is 1 tile long in total.
- For a loader type with a belt_distance of 0.5, see Prototype/Loader1x2.
This prototype inherits all the properties from Prototype/TransportBeltConnectable.
Table with the following members:
- direction_in - Sprite4Way - Mandatory.
- direction_out - Sprite4Way - Mandatory.
- back_patch - Sprite4Way - Optional.
- front_patch - Sprite4Way - Optional.
How many item filters this loader has. Maximum count of filtered items in loader is 5.
The distance between the position of this loader and the tile of the loader's container target.
How long this loader's belt is. Should be the same as belt_distance, which is hardcoded to 0 for this loader type. Prototype/Loader1x2 can be used if a belt_distance of 0.5 is desired.