Train stops are used to automate item transportation by trains by providing nameable locations for trains to travel to.
Train stops are used to denote a place for a train to stop. Every placed train stop will appear as a possible stop in the scheduling area of a train's GUI. This can be used to create loading and unloading stations for trains.
Until version 0.15.0, the only way to place a map marker was to use a train stop. A section of rail would be placed, then a train stop placed on the rail and the rail removed. The name of the train stop would appear on the map. As of 0.15, you can just click in the map screen to place a marker.
- New graphics
- Placement indicator
- Indicator of train position when stopped at station on hover.
- Station names can now be changed.
- Show the direction of incoming trains when being built.
- Multiple train stops for each train station.
- Cannot be rotated after building.