Difference between revisions of "Train"
From Official Factorio Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 14:44, 6 August 2015
- Vehicle/Train/Locomotive: A train needs a locomotive at minimum.
- Vehicle/Train/Wagon: A wagon is like a rolling chest, but the inserters can grep into it from a farer distance.
- Vehicle/Train/Coupling and decoupling: "G" couples. "V" decouples the last wagon/loco.
- Vehicle/Train/Defence: A stopped train can be destroyed by the natives.
- Vehicle/Train/Repair: Like refueling, you should have a repair-station.
- Vehicle/Train/Speed: How fast can it go.
- Railway network/Do not cross the tracks: A train is very fast...
- Railway network/Train make-up: No matter many wagons you have, it's a good idea to make all trains for the same route the same length.