- 1 < Roadmap | History
- 2 Factorio 0.12 (July 2015)
- 3 Factorio 0.11 (31. October 2014)
- 4 Factorio 0.10 (June 2014)
- 5 Factorio 0.9 (February 2013)
- 6 Factorio 0.8 (released at the beginning of December 2013)
- 7 Factorio 0.7 (released in september 2013)
- 8 Factorio 0.6 (released in august 2013)
- 9 Factorio 0.5 (released in June 2013)
- 10 Factorio 0.4 (released in May 2013)
For discussions about this article, please use this forum thread!
Factorio 0.12 (July 2015)
- Multiplayer enhancements (lag hiding, better pvp/forces support, IPv6 support, DNS names).
- First part of the endgame content. (Build rocket and send it to space).
- Chain signals (trains).
- Combinator and more circuit logic.
- Personal roboport.
- Logistic trash fields.
- First part of nature destruction by pollution (only tree related now).
- First part of new ambient music update.
- Optimization of the game simulation speed.
- New graphics of combat robots.
- Buildable floors. (concrete + stone)
- Attempt of steam integration.
Factorio 0.11 (31. October 2014)
- Multiplayer for the brave ones.
- New player graphics (3 versions depending on armor and colored depending on the player color).
- The first (simple) instance of a tank.
- VRAM saving optimization.
Factorio 0.10 (June 2014)
- Finish the trailer. This is a #1 priority now :) Together with this we will work on presentation (finish new logo, new forum skin, new screenshots on web, credits page in the game).
- Functional replays. This will be a side-effect of multiplayer efforts.
- Factory sound background". Entities in the game will have specific sounds that play when player is near.
Factorio 0.9 (February 2013)
- Oil/Chemicals industry.
- Biomes and doodads.
Factorio 0.8 (released at the beginning of December 2013)
- Standard Campaign rework.
- New terrain.
- Repairing robots (can reconstruct buildings as well)
- Map Editor rework
Factorio 0.7 (released in september 2013)
- Improved Combat mechanics and modular armors.
- More enemy variety and intelligent enemy behavior.
- Moddable weapons and attacks.
Factorio 0.6 (released in august 2013)
- Better looking terrain.
- Improvements to the map generator.
- Map of discovered part of the world.
- Speed improvements (multithreading).
Factorio 0.5 (released in June 2013)
- Automatic Factorio updater
- no need for manual download anymore
- Usability improvements
- better visualisation for building railroads
- electricity statistics
- fixes of ongoing bugs
- loads of small improvements (things like alt info for wagons, easier semaphore building, etc.)
- Graphics Gui rework
- the design for the new gui is ready and now it will be implemented
- Railroads improvements
- Train path finding uses signals for path recalculation
- Train can go backwards (when having locomotives on both ends)
- different Train stops can be merged into one station
- God mode
- play without the character
Factorio 0.4 (released in May 2013)
- Game determinism and replay
- This is a first step towards the multiplayer
- Involves the replay functionality improvements (pause, fast forward, etc.)
- First version of the scenario pack
- There will be three scenarios to start with
- Originally a stretch goal however we got a lot of requests for this
- There is already some functionality for the trains in the game and we want to finish it
- Electricity improvements
- Accumulator entity
- Large electric pole
- Electric substation