If you miss some news here, you can add it yourself (this is a wiki, you know), or send PM to ssilk.
- Tutorial May 28: GIF mini tutorials. Factorio explained in mini-animations. Thanks to user mpstark!
- Release May 26: Release for v0.10 planned for next Friday.
- FFF May 23: FFF #35. Kovarex is keeping the lighthouse.
- Tutorial May 23: Lars plays Factorio. Recommend tutorial for beginners.
- News May 20: Buying Pay-safe card available.
- FFF May 16: FFF #34.
- Cheatsheet May 13: Interactive Tech Tree. Thanks to DaveMcW.
- FFF May 09: FFF #33.
- Chat May 09: Factorio IRC changes from ##factorio to #factorio. Webchat also possible.
- Forum May 09: New forum skin. Please report small issues with the new style.
- Internal May 05: New Factorio Logo in Wiki and Forum. See also FFF#12
- Forum May 02: Team Speak Server is up. Thanks to Lee_Newsom.
- Press May 02: Slovak article about Factorio.
- FFF May 02: FFF #32. The trailer and new logo.
- Press May 02: Article on Rock, Paper, Shotgun.
- Video May 01: The new Factorio trailer!. Awesome!
- Press May 01: Factorio on Redit
- Press Apr 29: A German article about Factorio.
- FFF Apr 25: FFF #31. Trailer comes out at 1st of May!
- Cheatsheet Apr 25: A technology tree cheatsheet (and item-cheat-sheet). Thanks to Ehzar.
- Blog Apr 21: Let's try factorio by quill18. Also 10,000 copies of factorio sold.
- FFF Apr 18: FFF #30. V0.9.8 is marked as stable now. (But a v0.9.9 will be still released because of small bugs)
- FFF Apr 11: FFF #29. "So many ideas." About voting game content.
- v0.9.8 release Apr 11: Changelog.
- Mods Apr 07: DyTech v2.
- FFF Apr 04: FFF #28. The pack is back.
- v0.9.7 release Apr 04: Changelog.
- Mods Apr 03: DyTech v1.5.4.
- Interview Apr 01: Interview of Michal Kovařík in CanardPC. Thanks to Rwn.
- Cheatsheet Apr 01: A very nice looking cheatsheet. Thanks to Ehzar.
- FFF Mar 29: FFF #27. Going for Steam?!?! Factorio version of 2048
- v0.9.6 release Mar 28: Changelog.
- Roadmap Mar 26: Actualized roadmap. Trailer is coming...
- v0.9.5 release Mar 25: Changelog
- Roadmap Mar 24 Statement about roadmap.
- FFF Mar 21: FFF #26. Different player types.
- v0.9.4 release Mar 21: Changelog
- Roadmap Mar 20: Some definitely planned stuff. Composeable vehicles, valves, fuel stations....
- FFF Mar 14: FFF #25. Own sections for the modders in the forum.
- v0.9.3 release Mar 14: Changelog
- v0.9.2 Mar 10: Loading saves with mods crashes: Any mod that has new GUI elements causes crashing on load with 0.9.2. This bug is acknowledged and will be fixed in 0.9.3
- v0.9.2 Mar 08: Changelog for v0.9.2. Don't forget to remove the hotfix from v0.9.1!
- FFF Mar 08: FFF #24. New inserter design.
- Roadmap Mar 08: Multiplayer: will be developed in a separated branch, so for v0.10 there are only minor changes.
- v0.9.2 Mar 07: Hopefully release of v0.9.2.
- v0.9.2 Mar 06: Announcing longer underground pipes for v0.9.2. See also here.
- v0.9.2 Mar 06: Assemeblies will have a pipe output if needed
- v0.9.2 Mar 06: New chest: active and passive provider chests.
- Roadmap Mar 06: Announcing work for multiplayer for v0.10 and later: "There is big possibility we might have 0.10 without multiplayer with just some tweaks and graphical updates + some small content additions."
- Guide Mar 06: About the usages of weapons. Thanks to Sir Nick.
- Guide Mar 01: Factorio Item Recipes - All recipes in graphical form. Thanks to sparr.
- Guide Feb 25: Blue print explained - A "Power base" concept by Lee_newsum. Discuss here.
- v0.9.1 Feb 24: Hotfix-mod for 0.9.1 - see Changelog v0.9.1 for explanations (Update)
- v0.9.1 Feb 21: Changelog v0.9.1
- v0.9.1 Feb 23: Rays step by step guide for a compact factory - how to get from nothing to blue science pack production. Recommended!
- v0.9.0 A first overview is here this nice video' by Malkasphia. Recommend to watch this! Discuss here.
- v0.9.0 Please read the Changelog. Most things are very self-explaining.
- v0.9.0 liquid system is also described at Liquid network/0.9.
- v0.9.0 Forum: Big Z's Guide to Big Oil - nice text