Template:Technology Researching Modules allows the player to further research individual upgrade modules Modules are items used to enhance existing buildings' capabilities. They are expensive, require appropriate research and are produced slowly, but can eventually greatly improve the efficiency of a factory.
- If you want more products per second, use a speed module.
- If you want more products per input resource, use a production module.
- If you want more products per watt of energy, use an efficiency module.
|Recipe:||+ + => or or|
|Recipe:||+ ( or or ) + => or or|
|Recipe:||+ ( or or ) + + => or or|
Used in many Modular armor recipes.
- Level 1: Speed bonus: +20%, Energy consumption +50%
- Level 2: Speed bonus: +30%, Energy consumption +60%
- Level 3: Speed bonus: +50%, Energy consumption +70%
Productivity modules add a second "production bar" at item producing buildings and labs. It fills at the speed of (production - 100%). When it reaches 100%, an extra item (or items, in recipes that result in more than one) is produced.
- Level 1: Productivity: + 4%, Energy consumption +40%, Speed -15%, Pollution multiplier +30%
- Level 2: Productivity: + 6%, Energy consumption +60%, Speed -15%, Pollution multiplier +40%
- Level 3: Productivity: +10%, Energy consumption +80%, Speed -15%, Pollution multiplier +50%
Minimal energy usage is 20% of base energy usage.
- Level 1: Energy consumption -30%
- Level 2: Energy consumption -40%
- Level 3: Energy consumption -50%
More modules of the same type in one device will give diminishing returns. Because of that, it is more effective to have a mix of modules in the devices, and get more bonuses over the crafting cascade (assembly lines).
Examples of usage
Efficiency and Effectivity
And this (lol): http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=effectivity
... So: Might be changed ...