Factorio:Wiki To-do List
Be sure to check the Talk page to join in the discussion on major wiki projects!
These items should be checked over periodically to ensure a well organized wiki. Color coding shows how badly each needs to be done. White has been checked in the last week, green in the last two weeks, yellow in the last month, and red more than a month ago.
NOTE: After completely checking over an item, please update the date for the StatusDecay template with the current date. However if work remains for that item just leave the old date.
- Template:StatusDecay Expand and improve Category:Article stubs.
- Template:StatusDecay Review Category:Candidates for deletion, can page be expanded or merged?
- Template:StatusDecay Create Special:WantedPages or correct links which should go to pages that already exist.
- Template:StatusDecay Find pages and categories that Special:LonelyPages should be linked from or included in.
- Template:StatusDecay Check over Special:AncientPages to make sure they are still relevant and up to date.
- Template:StatusDecay Check any Special:NewPages to make sure they're both informative and relevant.
- Template:StatusDecay Check Special:UncategorizedPages, try to put every page into at least one category. Don't create new categories for only one or two pages.
- Template:StatusDecay Check Special:UncategorizedFiles, same concept as pages.
These are items which can be "checked off" once completed, and are not recurring.
- Standardize alternate language pages. Perhaps different languages should have their own namespaces.
- Go through existing Categories to make sure the structure makes sense and is cohesive.
- Create a Quick Start Guide to help players to go from beginning to advanced.
Things that are done!