Factorio est un jeu où le but principal sera de rassembler des ressources diverses et variées afin d'automatiser la création d'objets utiles à l'automatisation de votre usine, cependant, vous devrez faire face à des problèmes extérieurs: vous n'êtes pas seul sur votre planète, les aliens voudront vous exterminer. Vous êtes survivant d'une mission de colonisation spatiale, cependant, votre vaisseau s'est écrasé et vous vous retrouvez seul, votre seul espoir de survie est de construire votre propre complexe minier au moyen de pierre et de quelques plaques de fer retrouvés dans l'épave de votre vaisseau. Organisation et prudence seront nécessaires pour vous défendre correctement. En plus d'organiser efficacement vos machines et de les tenir à jour de vos recherches, il faudra protéger votre enceinte et vous même.
Definition / Genre
April 1, 2014: Interview of Michal Kovarik in CanardPC
This is no April fool. :)
July 29, 2013: Developer Interview
Interview from Myratax.
English video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuatfFHT9L0
German video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lywJUWYM3Yw
February 5, 2013: Steam greenlight campaign
- Especially this discussion about going steam greenlight.
From Dwarf Fortress forum
We put that into the wiki, because it can be seen as a kind of "historical document" and a prove, that no essential point of the original vision has been lost. Because it is over a yer since then, we added some comment, see down!
- Factorio - Factory building game « on: February 01, 2013, 12:46:49 am »
- What do I do in the game ?
- You will be in charge of a character that is building a factory from scratch. You will be mining resources, automating production, managing energy sources, designing the flow of items in your factory, researching technologies and defending from hostile creatures.
- What is the game inspired by ? [*]
- We drew a lot of inspiration from Transport Tycoon-like games, Civilization and Minecraft.
- Why should I care ?
- This game is made by geeks for geeks. The core of the game is building things. You can create huge almost self sufficient factories. There are machines crafting other machines. All the stuff is travelling on transport belts. There are simple means of "programming" the robotic arms that move things around. You also have little logistic robots that transport things among designated containers. The ultimate goal of course is to have self replicating factories:)
- When & where can I get it ?
- Public demo is available at http://www.factorio.com (win, osx, ubuntu linux). Go and try it now.
- The game successfully finished crowdfunding campaign (March 2013). The alpha version of the game can bought on our web page.
- What is the current state of the game? [*]
- We plan to start greenlight campaign in the start of december 2013, we are doing all the preparations needed for this to happen. (New trailer, consistent graphics, bugfree gameplay).
- The current version is alpha, but we try to fix all the reported bugs, so the stable releases (latest is 0.10.12) are quite stable.
- We put some effort to make the game moddable from the start, so you are can already choose from several mods extending different parts of the game. The modding support is made in a way that mod incompatibility isn't an issue.
- I want to know more [*]
- Check our website for trailer, screenshots, demo download and more information in general.
- « Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 12:36:32 pm by kovarex » Logged
- What is the game inspired by ?
- From some threads in off-topic board: we add to the above list a number of games like
- Dwarf Fortress,
- Transport Tycoon-like games, especially OpenTTD,
- Minecraft (especially the BuildCraft mod)
- Civilization series
- Creeper World 3
- Unclaimed World
- Into Space (shortly mentioned that the game will include elements from there)
- Current state
- See Roadmap for more or less actual current state.
- I want to know more
- Look at the blog; Factorio Friday Facts (FFFs) have become a weekly feature and provide good information about the near future of the game.
The game music
The ingame-music will change, so the current music is a placeholder which comes from free sources. See this threads: http://www.factorioforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2430 http://www.factorioforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1047&p=28145&hilit=freesound#p28145