Difference between revisions of "Assembling machine 3"
(Added full history.)
(→History: Removed double 0.1.0 history point)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
== History ==
== History ==
Revision as of 23:45, 5 November 2016
Assembling machine capable of crafting recipes with up to 6 ingredients. Can be used to produce all of the items that require assembly currently in the game. It, like Assembling machine 2, can use liquids in crafting.
- An Assembling machine 3 with max energy reduction (80%) needs half the energy of an Assembling machine 1.
- It is the only assembling machine capable of crafting faster than the player (Crafting speed 1), without the use of modules.
- When fully boosted with four level 3 speed modules, it has a crafting speed of 3.75, nearly 4 times as fast as the player, and consumes a whopping 797kw while running. This can be boosted further with Speed beacons.
- Assembling machine input slot can contain more than the usual stack size when the recipe requirement demands it.
- Assembling machine 3 has up to 6 ingredient slots, so it can make any recipe in its category.
- Fast replacing assembling machine keeps the direction of the original assembling machine.
- Update icons
- Productivity modules can only be used in assembling machines producing intermediate products.
- Crafting speed of assembling machine is relative to manual crafting speed.
- Reset bonus production of machine when recipe is changed.
- Added support for modules.
- The assembling machine 2 speed is now slightly faster (from 1.5 to 2).
- Update recipe tooltip for assembling machine output.
- Better graphics